Bisley BL8439XT APEX 185 Womens X Taped Biomotion FR Ripstop Vented Shirt Orange
Embroidery on 50+ Shirts or Jackets
We can apply embroidered logos to the LHS chest of your work shirts and jackets.
Minimum order 50 garments.
Application $9.90 per garment.
Expected turnaround time to apply logos up to 3 1/2 weeks when goods are in stock.
To get embroidery, write the word EMB in the notes in the Shopping Cart.
Then our team will contact you to start the logo process once we receive your order.
- Lenzing FR, Modacrylic, Cellulose + Aramid, Anti-static Carbon 185gsm
FR Open Mesh 142gsm
- Women?s fit
- Inherent flame resistant ripstop fabric
- Perforated FR reflective taped X back with extra back hem tape and biomotion taping on sleeves
- Concealed plastic press snap front closure
- Vertical mesh back ventilation
- Underam mesh ventilation
- Two chest pockets with plastic press snap closure
- Left pocket with pen division
- Full gusset sleeve cuff with plastic press snap closure
- Two piece structured collar
Returns and Refunds
Have you ordered garments that are too big or too small?
The fastest way to get what you need is to place a new order.
- Place another order for the correct size garments.
- Return the incorrect size garments and we will refund the garment price in full.
- Garments sent back to us must be in new condition with all tags attached
- return postage for incorrectly ordered items is your responsibility
You have 7 days to begin the return process - starting from the date your goods are delivered.
You can start a return by using the form on our Contact Us page. When your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return may not be accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Incorrectly picked items
Please contact us if the item we shipped is not what you ordered so we can send you the replacement ASAP
Damaged in transit
Sometimes goods are damaged during transport
Please contact us if this happens so we can send you a replacement.
For all correspondence, please use the form on our Contact Us page.
Flat rate $19.95 Shipping on small orders.
Free Shipping on orders over $250.
We use StarTrack for our deliveries.
We can not ship to a PO Box or parcel locker.
If a product is temporarily out of stock, you will be given the choice to wait or be issued a full refund.
If you have any questions please email us using the form on our Contact Us page.
Stock Availability & Backorders
We backorder any out-of-stock items, to give you priority dispatch when the item comes in.
The main reason we would continue to offer products that may be temporarily out of stock in the warehouse, is that when you place your order, this puts you at the top of the list for this stock when it does become available. This is especially important for people who have an ongoing uniform that they need to replenish.